Why ski or snowboard Homewood? Deemed the gem of Lake Tahoe’s West Shore by SKI Magazine, there is simply nothing like the view from Homewood Mountain Resort. Everyone – from new skiers to seasoned snowboarders – stops to marvel at the azure perfection of Tahoe’s great mirror atop Madden Triple Chair.
Deals for the 2013-14 winter season
- $699 Homewood Family Season Pass - Receive 4 unlimited season passes for the 2012-13 winter season for only $699. Details...
- Adult Passes from $299 - No Blackout Dates - Why settle for a season pass with blackout dates? Ski or ride every day of the season and experience the magic of Tahoe's West Shore with a Homewood season pass. Details...
- $239 College Season Pass - In college? Living on a tight budget? College students enjoy unlimited skiing or riding for only $239. Details...
Purchase tickets online and save
Save everyday by purchasing your lift tickets online. Buy in advance (by midnight the day before you want to ski/ride) and pick up your lift tickets at any ticket window at the resort. Adults will save at least $8 every day of the season by purchasing online; and on Homewood Value Days, online advance-purchace tickets are just $44 - Tahoe's most beautiful price, guaranteed.
Online Ticket Prices
|Super Senior (70+)
|Child (5 - 12)
|Children 4 & under
"Let It Snow" Lodging Discount
Powder hounds hoping for a miracle March full of fresh snow now have one more reason to do a snow dance – the West Shore Café and Inn is excited to announce that lodging guests who book a vacation during April 2013 can save a dollar off the cost of their stay for every inch of snowfall that Homewood Mountain Resort receives in March.
If Homewood receives 200 inches of snow this March, Let It Snow package guests will save $200 off the price of their West Shore Café and Inn vacation. It’s that simple.
Guest must book their April 2013 vacation before March 7, 2013 to take advantage of this offer, and the Let It Snow discount is only available on stays of two nights or longer. Lodging rates start at just $199 per night in April, so a true Miracle March could easily usher in amazing savings on April vacations for those who plan ahead. To book, select the Let It Snow Discount when booking online, or call (530) 525-5200 ext. 2.
Guest who book with the Let It Snow discount can watch their savings add up by following along on the West Shore Café’s Facebook page – Facebook.com/WestShoreCafe – or following us on Twitter – Twitter.com/WestShoreCafe.
Peak to Shore lodging package
Skiers and boarders can look forward to Lake Tahoe’s newest ski vacation, the Peak to Shore Package, which includes lakefront lodging at the West Shore Café & Inn as well as skiing and snowboarding at Homewood Mountain Resort. Peak to Shore packages start at $299 per night, and are available through April 2013. Each night reserved includes two lift tickets which are valid any day including holidays, complimentary breakfast, car valet, and on-demand shuttle service to and from nearby destinations. Book your Peak to Shore today by calling the West Shore Café & Inn at 530-525-5200.
Additional Deals You Can Find at Homewood
- $5 savings for shuttle riders - A guest who uses the Tahoe Area Regional Transit (or T.A.R.T) to and from the mountain receives $5 off an adult, full-day lift ticket. Present the day's T.A.R.T. shuttle ticket at any Homewood lift ticket window to save.
- $35 adult tickets for passholders from ANY other mountain on Thursdays - Starting January 10, 2013, passholders from any mountain (California, Japan, Vermont... anywhere!) may present their 2012-13 season pass at any Homewood ticket window to receive an adult full-day ticket for $35 on Thursdays. Limit of one adult ticket per passholder per Thursday, and the $35 ticket must be used by the passholder and can not be sold or transferred.
- Active military ski & ride free non-holiday - Homewood Mountain Resort stands behind all of our men and women in the armed forces. As a thank you, Homewood offers active duty military FREE non-holiday lift tickets with a valid Common Access Card. On holidays (Dec. 21, 2012 - Jan. 5, 2013; Jan. 19-20, 2013; Feb. 16-17, 2013) military personnel will receive 50% off day tickets. Spouses and children of active duty military personnel also receive 50% off day lift tickets when accompanied by active duty military personnel with valid Common Access Card.
- Ski & ride for FREE on your birthday - Guests ski or ride on the house on their birthday. Simply present your driver's license or ID with date-of-birth proof at any Homewood lift ticket window. Free birthday lift tickets are subject to the following holiday blackout dates: Dec. 21, 2012 - Jan. 5, 2013; Jan. 19-20, 2013; Feb. 16-17, 2013.
- Free tickets for Honor Roll Students - Local Tahoe Truckee Unified School District Honor Roll Students with either a GPA of 3.75, or 3.5 with perfect attendance can receive free lift tickets. Your local school will provide our Special Tickets Office with a list of eligible students. Please contact your school before coming to Homewood to ensure they have submitted this list. Must present valid student ID and be on the list.
Other deals for Homewood pass holders
Ski/Ride Red Lodge in Montana for free
If you make it to Montana this season, Homewood's sister resort - Red Lodge Mountain Resort in Red Lodge, Montana - is a must-visit because your season pass includes privileges at Red Lodge.