Update: Construction Activity in the North Lodge Parking Lot
You may have noticed the abundance of activity and construction equipment currently staged in our North Lodge parking lot. While we did recently announce progress in the planning phase of our Master Plan, this activity is entirely seperate. As a service to the community, Homewood Mountain Resort has leased our parking lot to the engineering and construction companies responsible for the improvement projects taking place on Highway 89. This helps to keep the equipment off of the highway as well as to concentrate the staging areas for equipment and resources into a centralized area. It is our hope that these efforts will help ensure that visitors and locals alike are still able to experience the beauty and tranquility that makes Lake Tahoe so special, even whilst these improvement projects are happening. Should you have any quesitons or concerns about this activity, please feel free to contact Guest Services at 530-525-2992.
Offer your employees incredible value and an incredible view!
- RISK FREE: Any unused 2013-14 corporate lift tickets can be returned for a full refund by the corporate administrator.
- SAVINGS: Corporate tickets represent a savings of 20% over full priced lift tickets.
- FREE TICKETS WHILE YOU WORK: One complimentary lift ticket for every 25 adult tickets purchased.
- VALID EVERY DAY: 2013-14 corporate lift tickets have no blackout days.
- DIRECT-TO-LIFT: Skip the ticket lines and head directly to the lifts.
- EXCHANGE OPTIONS: Adult corporate lift tickets can be exchanged for Adult Learn to Ski/Ride Packages, as well as discounts on rental equipment and high performance demos every day of the season. Only physical Corporate Lift Tickets are exchangeable. Corporate E-Lift Ticket vouchers are not available for exchange.
Purchase Corporate Lift Tickets
Complete the Corporate Ticket Order Form to take advantage of the corporate savings every day of the 2013-14 season.
For more information, contact email@example.com or call at 530-584-6840.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a ‘direct to lift’ ticket?
We provide you the actual lift tickets you need to access the mountain. Simply show up at Homewood Mountain Resort, grab a zip tie and hit the slopes! No lines. No extra steps. It’s that convenient and that easy.
How much of a discount are corporate tickets?
Corporate tickets offer a savings of 20% off the window rates for lift tickets, which is a savings you can pass along to associates, family and friends.
Who is eligible to participate in the corporate program?
Selected businesses that complete the registration process for the program will be eligible. As we offer Adult, Teen and Child lift tickets through this program, just about everyone in a family is able to benefit.
What is the minimum number of corporate tickets I may purchase?
We restrict purchases to orders of 25 or more Adult lift tickets. Additional, smaller allotments of Child and Teen lift tickets may be purchased in conjunction with your initial order of Adult lift tickets.
What if I am unable to use all of my lift tickets?
A full refund is available for all lift tickets returned by April 30th, 2014. Only one return is allotted per company, and the return must be completed through the lead person for each respective company.
What are other benefits of participating in the corporate program?
An additional bonus of corporate lift tickets is that Adult lift tickets are fully exchangeable for a Learn to Ski or Ride Package. This package includes a 2.5hour lesson, ski/snowboard rental and a surface lift ticket. This is a savings of 20% off regular published rates for this package!
Why should I participate in this program?
Your employees deserve it! It’s also an effective and affordable way to thank your clients.