Homewood's parks are Tahoe's most scenic
Homewood's park crew works hard to bring our skiers and riders well tuned park features everyday
Happy Park (aka Shredwood)
- Located next to the Happy Platter at the North Lodge beginner area
- Located at the bottom of Rainbow Ridge run.
- 10' Flat Box to a 10' Down Box Combo, 25' Hand Rail, 25' Down Rail, 20' Box, 25' Flat Down Box, 20' Battleship Rail
Kolby's Escape Park
- Located at top of Old Homewood Express Chairlift
- The biggest park at Homewood!
- 25' Flat Box, 20' A-Frame Rail, Cannon Stall, Goal Post Rail, Butterbox, 25' Jump, 30' Jump, Snow Cross Track
Madden Ridge Terrain Park
- Located near the top of the Madden Chairlift.
- Features TBD.
- Located just down from the Big Blue View Bar on Cradle run
- Ultimate photo opportunity featuring a 12' step down with the famous view of Tahoe in the background. Get it!
Snowskates are welcomed at Homewood Mountain Resort. Every snowskate rider must have an approved leash attached to their board and will be expected to ride in control at all times.
Check out a quick video filmed in Homewood's parks: