Bring your group to Homewood this winter!
Homewood Mountain Resort is dedicated to providing value, convenience, and renowned personal service that is second to none. Not to mention, we have stunning views of Lake Tahoe from every single run! For your convenience we define groups as 15 or more people, arriving on a single day, with at least 48 hours advance notice.
Group benefits at Homewood include:
- HUGE savings on lessons, lift tickets, rentals/demos and more
- 1 FREE lift ticket provided to the group for every 15 Adult lift tickets purchased
- 3 times a charm - Bring a group 3 times and receive even deeper discounts
- Discounted food and beverage vouchers can save your group additional dollars
- Various options for private brunch, lunch and apres-ski parties for any size group
To book your group visit, please download the Group Order Form and return it completed to email@example.com or fax it to 530-506-5393.
Important Group Info:
- Why you should book your group at Homewood! (PDF) - contains useful facts about our resort
- Group Order Form (PDF) - please return a minimum of 48 hours prior to your scheduled arrival
- Fun Facts (PDF) - contains Fun Facts about Homewood Mountain Resort and Lake Tahoe
- Group Arrival Instructions (PDF) - will assist you in coordinating a smooth arrival to our resort
- Group Checklist (PDF) - reminders about often-forgotten elements to ensure the best group experience
- Organization Assistant (PDF) - will help you coordinate your specific group needs
- Group FAQ (PDF) - frequently asked questions about groups
- Snowsports Liability Release Form (PDF) - must be completed by ALL guests that will be participating in a ski or snowboard lesson. Minors will need to have the form completed by their legal parent or guardian, not the group leader
- Equipment Rental Release Form (PDF) - must be completed by ALL guests that will be renting equipment from Homewood. Minors will need to have the form completed by their legal parent or guardian, not the group leader
Mid-Week School Program
Homewood's mid-week school program is a great option for families that can bring their educational goals onto the slopes. Homewood's mid-week school package includes:
- All-day lift ticket, 2.5 hour lesson, all-day rental package
- Complimentary lift tickets available for chaperones and teachers (with groups of 15+)
- Valid for students age 7 - 18
- Requires a group of 15+ students
- Discount rental packages, lessons, food and beverage vouchers and more are available for teachers and chaperones
- Midweek School Program rates are available Monday - Friday, non-holiday.
For more information, email our Sales Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-584-6840. To book a school group, please download the order form below and return it to email@example.com or fax to 530-506-5393.
Please email us with your name, group size and the type of activities you're interested in and our Group Sales Team will contact you to work out the details. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-584-6840.