It's more fun with a group at Homewood
Homewood Mountain Resort is dedicated to providing value, convenience, personal service, and the best views on the Lake! We won't allow your group to get lost in the shuffle. Let us build the perfect winter trip for your group. A minimum of 48 hours advance notice is required and a single form of payment. Must have 20 people to qualify as a group.
- 1 FREE ticket awarded to the group for every 25 paid lift tickets.
- 3rd trip special - Bring a group 3 times and receive even bigger discounts.
- Food and Beverage vouchers can save your group money for brunch or lunch.
- Homewood Mountain Resort banquet department can provide a private brunch, lunch or après party for any group.
- Is your group on the go? Boxed breakfast and lunch options available.
- Groups Save on lessons, lift tickets, rentals, demos and more.
For more information email our Sales Department or call 530-584-6840. To book a group, please download the checklist and order form below and return the order form to to Sales@skihomewood.com or fax to 530-506-5393.
Day Group Order Form (PDF)
Mid-Week School Program ($50 per package)
- Valid for students age 7 - 18
- Requires a group of 20 or more
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: All-day lift ticket, 2.5 hour lesson, all day rental package
- Complimentary lift tickets available for chaperones and teachers
- Discount rental packages, lessons, food and beverage vouchers and more available for teachers and chaperones
- Packages available Monday - Friday (non-holiday)
For more information email our Sales Department or call 530-584-6840. To book a school group, please download the order form below and return the order form to to Sales@skihomewood.com or fax to 530-506-5393.
School Group Order Form (PDF)
Take a boat to Homewood
Tahoe Bleu Wave Ski Cruise
Passengers receive a round-trip, trans-Tahoe cruise aboard the 72-foot, 49-passenger luxury cruise yacht, Tahoe Bleu Wave, and a full day of skiing and boarding at Homewood Mountain Resort. The morning departure cruise offers continental breakfast fare such as pastries juice, and coffee, while the afternoon return offers classic après-ski beverages and appetizers. Click here for full details.
Please email us with your name, group size and the type of activities you're interested in and our Group Sales Team will contact you to work out the details. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-584-6840.