2014-15 Season Pass Holder Benefits include
- Buddy Passes entitle guests of season passholders to save 30% off the price of daily lift tickets
- 10% off food & beverage purchases at Homewood (not valid for alcohol)
- 10% off rentals, demos and retail goods at Homewood
- Skiing/snowboarding privileges at Red Lodge Mountain Resort, Montana (no blackouts)**
- 5 days skiing/snowboarding at Whitefish Mountain Resort, Montana (no blackouts). Present Homewood pass as Whitefish ticket office to receive ticket.
- 4 days non-holiday skiing/snowboarding at Diamond Peak Resort
Pass holder Lift Tickets to Diamond Peak
Homewood season passholders can enjoy four non-holiday days of skiing or riding at Diamond Peak in addition to unlimited days at Homewood. To take advantage of the passholder lift tickets, simply present your valid 2014-15 season pass at the ticket window to receive one complimentary lift ticket valid on that day only. Complimentary lift tickets will not be issued during either resort's holiday blackout periods (Blackouts for Diamond Peak: TBD). Lift tickets will only be issued on days the individual season pass is valid for the corresponding age range. Limit one ticket per passholder per day. Lift tickets are non-transferrable and not for resale. Lift tickets hold no cash value and will not be rain checked, exchanged for vouchers, or re-issued for any reason. Unused reciprocal skier days will not roll over to next season.
As an added bonus, 2014-15 Homewood Mountain Resort passholders will also receive discounts at the Incline Village Golf Courses for the 2014 golf season, through mid to late October. Passholders must reserve a tee time at either the Championship or the Mountain course by calling 866.925.GOLF. Details and discounted golf rates are available at www.golfincline.com