Homewood Days is a celebration of the West Shore and the event is Homewood Mountain Resort's way of giving back to the people of Tahoe. We will host a free sunset concert, featuring New Monsoon and Lonesome Locomotive; guide a free group paddleboard expedition; and have a Bear League appearance complete with porcupines. We've also got plenty more Homewood Days events up our sleeve, including local live music, a cornhole tournament, and historian presentation. Activities for the kids will include everything from an bounce house to face painting.
Food and drink specials will be offered by the new outdoor Grill at Homewood's North Lodge, and rentals (bikes, SUP's, kayaks) will also be available.
Schedule of Events:
- 3 pm: Kickoff Party at The Grill, featuring games, dinner and live music by West Shore favorite, Wild Mountain Honey from 5pm - 8pm
- 9 am: Free yoga class on the West Shore Cafe lawn
- 10am: Group Paddleboard demo on Lake Tahoe Sessions will also be offered at 11am and 12 pm and pre-registration is required
- 11am: Bear League presentation –“Bear Fun and Wildlife Stories, Discussion, and Facts”
- 12pm: Cornhole Tournament! Double elimination tournament, winner takes all!
- 12pm: Lunch at The Grill, food and drink specials to be announced
- 1 pm: Local Tahoe author Mark McLaughlin will discuss “Tahoe Stories, Facts and Fun”
- 4 pm: Lonesome Locomotive, Sunset Concert opener
- 6 pm: New Monsoon, Sunset Concert headliner
- 9 pm: Homewood Days winds down...until next year!
Ongoing Saturday Activities:
- 10am - 4pm: Kid's Bounce House
- 10am - 8pm: Giggle and Grin! Professional face and body art for ALL ages
- 4 pm - 6pm: Giggle and Grin Balloons by Mia balloon twisting and glitter tattoos
- 10am - 4pm: Tahoe Keeper's Table open with examples of invasive species and information on preserving Lake Tahoe
- No cost for entry. Some activities have nominal fee to enter.
See you this summer!