Hello Homewood Mountain Resort Employees. In this section you will find all the paperwork needed in order to start the process of becoming a Homewood Team Member.
Please print and complete the Employee Hire Packet and return to your manager or Human Resources with your required forms of ID (see I-9 Acceptable ID list). All paperwork must be completed and submitted on or before your first day of work. Please print clearly and be sure to sign all required documents. All paperwork MUST be complete in order to receive your Employee Pass.
Employee Hire Packet contents:
- Employee Profile
- Harassment Prevention Policy
- "At Will" Employment Acknowledgement
- Receipt of Employee Handbook
- Consent to Drug and Alcohol Test
- Rights to Workers' Compensation and How to Obtain Them
- Wage Notice Form
- W-4 Form
- I-9 Form (see I-9 Acceptable ID list)
ONLINE ORIENTATION AND SAFETY TRAINING
All employees are required to complete the Online Orientation and Safety Training. In order to receive credit for completing the course, you must sign and submit the Online Orientation and Safety Training Acknowledgement Form to Human Resources.
- NEW HIRES: Create an account with your email address.
- RE-HIRES: Use your email address from a previous season or create a new account with a different email address. If you receive the message “Your user account is inactive”, contact Human Resources at 530-584-6826 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reactivate your account.