Homewood is now closed for the 2013-14 season.
All of us at Homewood Mountain Resort would like to thank our loyal season pass holders, West Shore locals, and valued members of the Homewood family for another great season on the West Shore. We will not be reopening for further operations this season; however, you can get early-bird deals on 2014-15 Season Passes now! Click here for prices.
Bring your group to Homewood this winter
Homewood Mountain Resort is dedicated to providing value, convenience, and personal service. Not to mention, we have the best views on the Lake! We conveniently define groups as 15 or more people, arriving on a single day, and simply request a minimum of 48 hours advance notice. A single form of payment is required. Please let us know how we can assist you in planning your trip. Groups benefit at Homewood with:
- BIG savings on lessons, lift tickets, rentals/demos and more.
- 1 FREE adult lift ticket awarded to the group for every 15 paid lift tickets.
- 3rd trip special: Bring a group 3 times and receive even deeper discounts.
- Food and beverage vouchers can save your group additional dollars.
- Options for private brunch, lunch and apres-ski parties for any size group.
To book your group visit, please download the Group Order Form and return it completed to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 530-506-5393.
- Group Order Form (PDF) - please return a minimum of 48 hours prior to your scheduled arrival.
- Group Basic Information (PDF) - contains useful facts about our resort.
- Group Arrival Instructions (PDF) - will assist you in coordinating a smooth arrival to our resort.
- Group Checklist (PDF) - reminders about often-forgotten elements to ensure the best group experience.
- Organization Assistant (PDF) - will help you coordinate your specific group needs.
- Group FAQ (PDF) - frequently asked questions about groups.
- Snowsports Liability Release Form (PDF) - must be completed by ALL guests that will be participating in a ski or snowboard lesson. Minors will need to have the form completed by their legal parent or guardian, not the group leader.
- Equipment Rental Release Form (PDF) - must be completed by ALL guests that will be renting equipment from Homewood. Minors will need to have the form completed by their legal parent or guardian, not the group leader.
Mid-Week School Program
Homewood's mid-week school program is a great option for families that can bring their educational goals onto the slopes. Homewood's mid-week school package includes:
- All-day lift ticket, 2.5 hour lesson, all-day rental package
- Complimentary lift tickets available for chaperones and teachers (with groups of 15+)
- Valid for students age 7 - 18
- Requires a group of 15+ students
- Discount rental packages, lessons, food and beverage vouchers and more are available for teachers and chaperones
- Midweek rates are available Monday - Friday, non-holiday.
For more information, email our Sales Department at email@example.com or call 530-584-6840. To book a school group, please download the order form below and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 530-506-5393.
Take a boat to Homewood
Tahoe Bleu Wave Ski Cruise
Passengers receive a round-trip, trans-Tahoe cruise aboard the 72-foot, 49-passenger luxury cruise yacht, Tahoe Bleu Wave, and a full day of skiing and boarding at Homewood Mountain Resort. The morning departure cruise offers continental breakfast fare such as pastries juice, and coffee, while the afternoon return offers classic après-ski beverages and appetizers. Click here for full details.
Please email us with your name, group size and the type of activities you're interested in and our Group Sales Team will contact you to work out the details. Email email@example.com or call 530-584-6840.