Homewood's parks are Tahoe's most scenic
Park Update [1/13/16]:
- Located next to the Happy Platter at the North Lodge beginner area.
- Suited for beginner shredders looking to hit their first park features.
- Located at the bottom of Rainbow Ridge run.
- Featuring a small jump and a hip jump.
- Located at top of Old Homewood Express Chairlift
- Currently sporting a boarder cross.
Madden Ridge Terrain Park
- Located near the top of the Madden Chairlift.
- Homewood's true first-timer park with gentle rollers.
Money Booter - Closed
- Located just down from the Big Blue View Bar on Cradle run.
- Ultimate photo opportunity featuring a 12' step down with the famous view of Tahoe in the background. Get it!
The Foundation Bowl - Closed
- Located at the Big Blue View Bar, the old foundation has been turned into an urban-style terrain park, the likes of which has never been seen before.
- For advanced skiers and riders.
Snowskates are welcome at Homewood Mountain Resort. Every snowskate rider must have an approved leash attached to their board and will be expected to ride in control at all times.
Check out a quick video filmed in Homewood's parks:
Check out some of our photos as well!