Homewood Mountain Resort owns over 1,260 acres of the best skiing and snowboarding terrain in the Lake Tahoe region.
- 1,260 Acres
- Base elevation of 6,230'
- Summit elevation of 7,880'
- 1,650 vertical feet elevation gain
- 8 Lifts
- 64 Runs
- Lifts open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily (weather and conditions permitting)
From groomed boulevards to our trademark hidden powder stashes, Homewood has it all. And with Ellis Peak sheltering our entire mountain from the high-ridge winds, the term "wind hold" is almost unheard of at Homewood.
- 64 runs, all of which have incredible lake views that will take your breath away
- 15% beginner terrain
- 50% intermediate terrain
- 35% advanced terrain
- 2 terrain parks
- Longest run is 2 miles long - "Rainbow Ridge"
With an average snowfall of around 450 inches per season, and a whopping 300 days of sunshine per year, it's no wonder that SKI Magazine ranked Homewood amongst the Top 10 resorts in California and Nevada in 2012.