Hello Homewood Mountain Resort Employees. In this section you will find all the paperwork needed in order to start the process of becoming a Homewood Team Member.
Please print and complete the Employee Hire Packet and return to your manager or Human Resources with your required forms of ID (see I-9 Acceptable ID list). All paperwork must be completed and submitted on or before your first day of work. Please print clearly and be sure to sign all required documents. All paperwork MUST be complete in order to receive your Employee Pass.
Employee Hire Packet contents:
- Employee Profile
- Harassment Prevention Policy
- "At Will" Employment Acknowledgement
- Receipt of Employee Handbook
- Consent to Drug and Alcohol Test
- Rights to Workers' Compensation and How to Obtain Them
- Wage Notice Form
- W-4 Form
- I-9 Form (see I-9 Acceptable ID list)
Online Orientation and Safety Training
To begin the course click here
and create an account using your email. If you receive the message “Your user account is inactive” contact Human Resources at
530-584-6826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to reactivate your account, or you can create a new account using a different email.
2. Read each slide and watch each video.
3. You must answer each quiz question correctly. If you submit a wrong answer, just guess again!
4. Be sure to fully complete the course until the very last slide says “You’re finished” (you do not need to print the certificate).