Please print and complete the Employee Hire Packet and return to your manager or Human Resources with your required forms of ID (see I-9 Acceptable ID list). All paperwork must be completed and submitted on or before your first day of work. Please print clearly and be sure to sign all required documents. All paperwork MUST be complete in order to receive your Employee Pass.
Employee Hire Packet contents:
- Employee Profile
- Harassment Prevention Policy
- "At Will" Employment Acknowledgement
- Receipt of Employee Handbook
- Consent to Drug and Alcohol Test
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of MPN Information
- Rights to Workers' Compensation and How to Obtain Them
- Wage Notice Form
- W-4 Form
- I-9 Form (see I-9 Acceptable ID list)
- Direct Deposit Form
- All Ski/Snowboard School and Lift Operations employees must also complete the Background Check Consent Form
All employees (new hires and rehires) must complete the online safety training course and quiz
1. Go to Safety Training – Winter 2013/2014 and create an account.
2. Allow for at least 1 hour to complete the training course and quiz.
3. In order to receive credit for this training, you must receive a passing grade of 100%, so please read each slide and watch each video carefully.
4. You will receive 1 hour of pay once you have completed the course and submit the Safety Training Acknowledgment form to Human Resources.